Saturday, April 25, 2015

The little man

Honestly I can't say if there's anything more fun than having your baby fall asleep in your arms. The sweet little monster is just been feeding her crying or pooping taking time to look up at you give you one last smile and then fade off into the distance. what a lovely experience . its been 7 weeks now and I can't explain how much I love this little monster of mine! he is the love of my life and drive my world his crying incessant crying, his always getting fussy at 6 p.m. till 6 a.m. just completes my world.

sure the late night feedings are hard Waking up at night aT 3  we And again at 530 its such a fun time with my little guy. 

sure is hard it's definitely hard it has thrown my world into topsy turvy I feel like I've been on a roller coaster for the last 7 weeks. I've been sleep deprived, scared, worried,  wondering if I'm doing the right thing.  It's hard to let your kid cry it out.  

It's great.  It's hard but wonderful. And what makes it best is I get to share all of it with my amazing wife.  Erin is so great with lil Ryder.  I always know he's in the best hands possible.  She gets to be with him all day every day.  She is in the trenches as I go off to work and still stands watch with me.  She is his constant guardian through all the smiles, burps and spit ups. The dirty dipers, the blow outs,  the I just ate and have a clean one and I'm crying and won't tell you why,  she is there.  She is so song and I'm so grateful to have her support. 

I'm so grateful for my lil man. And my lil family.  And the dogs too.  If only fletcher could take one of the night feedings! 


He is such a little rascal he's smiling and giggling at me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment