Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My YOGA life

This is a life style choice... 

It is what you might think it is...

It is Meditation... It is Strength... It is Inner Beauty... It is Relaxation... It is Solace... It is Flexibility... 
It is Beautiful...
It is Being!

My Wife and I were lucky enough to join a wonderful world of friends and family that enjoy the life of Yoga. It doesn't mean you have to change your life to look like a yoggi but i promise it will change your life.  It is an internal change and one I dare suggest you not miss out on.
Why this blog? 
I was given an avenue to express my love for Yoga by 3B Yoga located in the Riverwoods in Provo Ut.  They asked me if I would be willing to be part of their photo shoot highlighting some of the great clothes they offer in their boutique, and write about it.  That's an easy yes for me. I have been hinting to my wife for the past few months about some new yoga clothes.  
I figured that if I could get a professional photographer to make me look as good as the clothes do, I might have a chance.  Kiera Haddock did just that.  I mean check me out!
 I can wear clothes upside down!
Do you know how hard it is to do that?
OK, its not that hard but its hard to look good doing it and Kiera made it happen.
I have done my fair share of modeling and this was by far my favorite experience.
The ease of the day was somewhat odd, I say this because it always seems on photo shoots there is some dramatic catastrophic dilemma brewing. Not with this one. It was just easy and as I've been able to see the results done amazingly well.
If you need any photos taken, you know, for headshots, Christmas cards, family photos, Kiera has got the eye and the ease.


Kiera Haddock



Let me tell you about 3B Yoga: www.3byoga.com

This place is awesome! The friendliest bunch of people I've met in a long time.
They just want people to experience Yoga. 
They want you to have a good time and feel comfortable.
There is no you're doing bad Yoga at this place, its catered to you and where you are in your own practice. that is right, this is just practice. There are no games, tests, boards... its just you and someone guiding you in your own practice.
What is fun for me is everyone there doing the same thing differently. And that being OK. What is even more cool is the connection with the others practicing along side you and the becoming one whole.

Plus it super cool to do with my wife.
We get to do some fun couples poses.


There is a good reason to read to the bottom of the page.
3B Yoga has authorized me to give a 25% off coupon to my readers.

That means you!
Seriously, the clothes feel so good and are super good looking its worth it to just drop by the Riverwoods and check out there place.
It is located in the south east corner area across from the Rocky Mt. Chocolate factory. Believe it or not, the Yoga is more satisfying. And slimming.



Life
is
just
better
with
Yoga






As the shirt says

"I bow to you"



5 comments:

  1. Very Cool Bobo! You guys look amazing. I love Yoga and need to get back to it... Wish we still had a studio here. I liked the camaraderie of doing it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, you are the (Yoga) man! I am inspired by your photo shoot, brother. A true natural, you are. Doesn't hurt to have a killer photographer and your beautiful wife by your side, either. --Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to work on your "model face," Bobbo. I don't see a single "Blue Steel" on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos Bobbo. You look so healthy and happy. That's what I like to see!! And Erin looks gorgeous as always. I've thought about doing some yoga now that I am trying to repair my muscle that has completely atrophied over the last 4 years, but I don't know a place where I could afford the expense. What do they charge ar 3B Yoga?

    ReplyDelete